Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Sarah's Orthopaedic appt

We saw the orthopaedic doctor this afternoon. Sarah's broken ankle was put in a boot and she was told to bear weight on it as she is able and ditch the crutches ASAP. That was the GOOD news...the bad news is she also tore her ACL. UGH...not having insurance...she is going to see how it goes. Some people never have the surgery to repair it. FINGERS CROSSED here...

The Dr. was GREAT!!! And because she doesn't have insurance there was a 40% discount on the Drs. visit and more than 50% on the boot. That was GREAT news for Sarah...now we wait for the ER bills and she applies for aid from the state.

She wants to work! Hopefully she can get back on her feet soon and do some hosting at the restaurant.

Hugs
Laurie

No comments: