Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Weekend Getaway

I don't know if it's been the cold weather coupled with a few family (kids) issues that has me kinda down, but I told DH I needed to get away. I was going to find us a hotel room for Saturday night and DH said, "Only one night? Let's go for 2!" He didn't have to tell me twice! LOL We are just going to go to the Plaza in Kansas City. There are a ton of restaurants, shopping, movies, and just relaxing if that is what we wish to do! We are planning on watching movies tonight and then shopping along with a movie tomorrow. Our dinner tomorrow night will be at Capitol City Grille. I am excited!!!

This picture is of the Plaza all lit up for Christmas. Isn't it gorgeous!!!????

Kansas City is know as the "City ofg Fountains"...here is one reason why!
And last, a shot of downtown KC at twilight!
See ya Sunday!
Laurie

2 comments:

Barb said...

OH WOW, have fun Laurie! I can't imagine that FUN will not be in your weekend! You deserve the *get-a-way*....ENJOY,ENJOY,ENJOY! Look for you back here on Sunday! H/LY

Mary Johnson said...

I wanted to get away too - and the trip to Deb's was just what I needed.