Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, November 02, 2009

Back from a much needed vacation!

Steve and I went to Phoenix for a week. We enjoyed some wonderfully warm weather except for 2 days that required jeans and a jacket! Best of all, it was a lot of R&R!!!

We took advantage of a couple of wineries...
Spent the day in Sedona...gorgeous! It also included a stop at a quilt store!!!
We also found a few brewpubs and had some new beers! Always fun!!!
We took in Taliesman...Frank Lloyd Wright's home/school and then some. If you are ever in Phoenix I would highly recommend taking in this tour!!!
There were also some very GORGEOUS and STUNNING sunsets!!!
Now...today...it was back to reality! Laundry, groceries, Target, and back to exercising!!! But...life is good!!!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Welcome home! Reality could be a bit easier to take when it follows such an awesome vacation. Looks like a wonderful time was had by you and Steve, the pictures are amazing! H/LY

Mary Johnson said...

Looks like a lot of fun -- esp. the winery and pub! Well really, all of it looks great. It's an area we should get out to visit one day.

jacquie said...

you always go to such fun places. i would have loved the flw house...looks amazing! my son is heading to school in st paul so it looks like minneapolis will be in my travel plans pretty often!