Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Long time...........

It's been awhile since I posted! My youngest, Dan, turned 21 on March 4th. DH and I went to KC and celebrated with him, his bro and sis. We missed Joe, who's in NJ!!! It was a fun time though and I'm glad we made the trek!

I need to finish a baby quilt for my nephew and his wife's new baby that was born on March 8th. And a couple of other quilty things are in the works.

Other than that...not a lot going on...I'm still alive though!

2 comments:

KnittySue said...

Glad to see you back, I sure miss seeing your quilts so be sure to post the new one.
Thanks so much for your prayers and virtual hugs...they mean alot.
And though I should of had a breakdown by now..I won't let myself go there..I'm trying to be strong in my faith and know God is in Control.
Take care

Anonymous said...

you have a very nice family! I like the photo with you and three kids very much. Where is the fourth? Couldn't come to celebrate? Elena (Russia) tsvet16@rambler.ru