Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

ALOHA!!!

Tomorrow gets nuts around here! My 2 youngest boys and a girlfriend are arriving LATE. We are going to the Twins game Friday night and just hanging out together for the weekend. Also, one of my BFFs from KS arrives with her fam tomorrow (a wedding) and I get to see her...

Then on Saturday my other BFF from KS arrives and Sunday...LOOK OUT OAHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The island will never be the same after my 2 BFFs and I spend the week there! WOOHOO!!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Have fun Laurie, and leave a bit of the Island intact :>)!! Mickey and I will miss you at the show, we will spend your share! H/LY