Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

911 10th Anniversary

I cannot believe it has been 10 years since the terrorist attack on the USA. Today, as a parent of a firefighter, I am even more in tune with that day. Firefighters, police, and paramedics all rushed into the terror of the Twin Towers as they were collapsing. I cannot even imagine the fear that these men and women felt when doing their job at a level that I hope they NEVER have to experience ever again in their careers.

As the mother of a firefighter, I say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the job you do. I remember where I was that day. Do you?

1 comment:

Barb said...

Wonderful tribute Laurie! I know your Dan, would be one that would want to do whatever it would take, and he would do it! Thank you to all that were involved with trying to deal with the horror of that day! H/LY