Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Condo pics...

OK...we're not completely settled but here ya go...I hung a quilt up in the entry way...my future quilt gallery is finally started! WOOHOO!!!
This will be the sitting room...right now it's the "where should we put it" room! LOL Here's the master bath...beyond the wallon the left is the shower...the toilet is to the right of the towels...and the tub is behind the door on the right! You can see one of the double sinks to the left!
Master closet...before the master bath...just walk thru the door ahead and see the bath above! LOL
The master bedroom...
guest bath...
Steve's space...
the closet to steve's space...we NEED NEED NEED shelves!!!
my sewing room...still a WIP
my fabric closet
my sewing room as viewed from the family room
here's the kitchen and eating area from the family room
The deck before I spent 3 minutes reorganizing! LOL
This might work better...we'll give it a try...the jury is still out on this one!
SO...there ya have it...our condo...about 75% done...I still need to get my cutting area and design wall set up and then I'll be good to go!!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

There you are, it is coming together nicely...I do notice the fabric stash is looking good in its space ☺ !! Keep on going you are almost settled in...closer then you were a month ago! H/LY

Mary Johnson said...

So did you downsize enough before moving? I still need to sort and toss but keep putting it off. At this rate I could probably just wait until we move again!