Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Kitchen table arrived...

The new kitchen table arrived the other day... Problems with a chair...repairs...and now it's perfect!!
Almost done...
TADA...I want to find a neat graphic cloth for the chair covers...the tan isn't working for me!!!
I have quilted a little bit but no pics...just assembling HST's that I had from a looooong time ago but it was nice to sew a bit!!!

5 comments:

KnittySue said...

It's coming along...like how much room you still have around that table..it's nice. Can't wait to see more.

Barb said...

It makes my heart feel good to hear you say you have been doing a bit of quilting...that is so good for you! Your condo is looking like it is coming together...make it just like you want it, it will be more enjoyable for you and yes those chairs need to be brighter to be you ☺. Did you take a picture of the 2 guys on the truck from one of your windows...looks way down there? H/LY

Mary Johnson said...

I remember how hard it was to find time for sewing during a move -- hope you enjoyed it. We're gone again this week but I'm looking forward to being home the first 3 weeks of August so I can work some too -- even better, Keith will be out of town most of that time so I really will be able to work whenever I want.

jacquie said...

the table is beautiful, but i love your windows...so tall and so much gorgeous light.

KnittySue said...

OK now ...flip that table up on it's legs and show us the rest of the house....LOL.
Hope all is well.