Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, July 06, 2009

July 4th...2009

Sarah and her pup arrived Thursday night. We enjoyed the evening on our little deck with a few margaritas!

I said good morning to Autumn on Friday!

Friday we went shopping and Saturday we spent constructing furniture and rearranging furniture! It was great to have Sarah's input...AND help!!!!

Saturday night we were invited to the rooftop deck, met some people in the building and watched the fireworks. It was pretty cool!!!

Sunday I made breakfast and got Sarah and Autumn on the road back to KS. It was fun to have them here...I miss them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

We missed the fireworks this year since we were out of town. We can see them right from our deck too. There will be fireworks and music along the river on the 25th too as part of the Aquatennial celebration but we'll miss those too.

http://www.aquatennial.org/

Barb said...

Laurie, how much fun to have Sarah visit with you and bring the *grandpuppy* along! I know you miss *them* and the boys, but it sure would have been great having Sarah to help you get a bit more organized! How is it looking for QO, my email to you bounced back? H/LY

KnittySue said...

Glad your holiday was a fun one...it's hard to be in a new place and away from family. I CAN"T wait to see your new place all finished....I'm checking on you every day my friend.