Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, September 21, 2009

FINALLY...something quilty!

This weekend, my daughter Sarah is a bridesmaid in her best friend's wedding. Molly will marry Matt and so I had to make a quilt. Can you guess what Molly's favorite color is??? YEP...you guessed it, GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
I sure hope she and Matt like it! Here's a close-up of the fabs. It's all quilted and the binding is on. I just have to do the hand stitching!
It sure felt good to quilt a bit!

3 comments:

KnittySue said...

Love the colors...I think I have that flower fabric you used. I've got to get the going on my pinwheels for the babies.
Have a great one.

Barb said...

That is a great quilt, I love the pattern you used, did you create the design (?)...the colors are wonderful! Just makes me want to lock myself in my sewing area for days, I am in sewing/quilting withdrawl for sure! H/LY

Laurie said...

Barb, the pattern is "Maple Island Quilts" BQ2 I believe...or BQ1...can't remember!
hly