Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Quilting room pics

Here are pics of my quilting room! This is stuff hanging over my doors. Gotta utilize all the wall space for decor since most of my wall space is taken up with my design wall.
I just got my design wall up and running today!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!
This is my pressing area and my sewing machine!
This is my cutting area under the window. It's great to have something to watch while cutting something out!
It's small, but it'll work!!!

4 comments:

KnittySue said...

I love it ...not too much room to get lost in and enough to keep organized. My space is 10x10 and it's amazing how well you can still organize yourself in a small space..of course with the help of shelving and bins.. :)
Love your new digs

Barb said...

Love the tour and what you have done with your sewing room...hmmmm I do recognize a few blocks in that wall quilt about your door :>)!! Thanks for sharing a glimpse into your *creative space*! Oh by the way, Mickey has picked you for an award...check her out if you wish! H/LY

Mary Johnson said...

It must feel good to have things somewhat organized and be back to work.

Mickey said...

Looking good!!! I love the big design wall! I need one of those in my sewing space at home.
Love
Mickey