Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baby Quilt

This quilt top is for my nephew and his wife who are expecting their first child in March. The body pieces of the 'pillar were supposed to be made out of strip sets using different colors but similiar to the face (i did the strip set for that). I didn't want to go to all that hassle so I just used a "stripe" fabric from my stash! I just think this is adorable...OH SHOOT...I just realized I forgot to put the antenna on there! TOMORROW!
It's hard to tell from the pic, but the background of the 9P's is a light minty green. The whiter fabric has primary color dots on it. I just fell in LOVE with this pattern! Now for a backing and get it quilted! It felt good to sew!!!

5 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

Very cute! I think I saw this in one of the books I bought for Mom (or one very similar to it). She loves making baby quilts.

Barb said...

Adorable quilt...lucky baby will be able to enjoy this for years :>)!! I am glad that you are back to the sewing/quilting fun! H/LY

KnittySue said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! It is just adorable..I'd love to try one for my next quilt.
Thanks for stopping by and for the prayers I really appreciate it and sure to need all the help I can get.
Take Care

jacquie said...

this is soooo darling...even without the antennae!
so glad to hear the mostly good news from haiti. such a trying time!

country mouse said...

Very cute! What a great pattern, perfect for a little one.