Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti...

Prayers for the victims of the horrible earthquake in Haiti. My daughter's co-worker's whole family lives in Port-au-Prince and he cannot get ahold of them. Last I heard he was on his way to Miami and hoping to get to Haiti.

Keep everyone in your prayers but if you can say a special prayer for James and his family it would be greatly appreciated.

I think I'll quilt!!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Prayers for James and his family coming from PA! What a helpless feeling I have for all in Haiti and their loved ones that our trying to search them out! Prayers and more prayers! And sending to you Laurie ~ H/LY take care!