Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Twins Quilt Top

Our MN Twins opened a new outdoor baseball stadium this year and it's been an exciting time! Steve and I bought a 20 season ticket package and being outside has been great so far...but Thursday night might be a bit chilly. SOOOO...I made a quilt top. I hope to have it quilted/bound by Thursday night!!! I couldn't find Twins fabric so I made a tshirt quilt to keep us warm on a chilly outdoor evening at the park!!!




2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

Aren't you fancy?! I just wore my jacket when we went. If Keith ever gets back in town we'll go to some more games too. We had lots of fun.

Barb said...

Neat Laurie, and what fun that must be. Hmmmm I am not surprised that a quilt was in order...looks good! H/LY