Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Portland, ME

Steve had a more "pleasure than business" meeting in Kennebunkport, ME so we went early. We spent a couple of days in Portland, ME. Here we are at Sebago Brewpub. YUMMY beer! We also took a trolley tour and ended up at Portland Headlight...the most photographed lighthouse on the east coast! GORGEOUS!!!
We went to Kennebunkport where our hotel was only a mile from the George HW Bush family compound. WOW...if the flags are flying, they are home...they were home!

Can't go to Main and NOT have lobster...this is Louie the Lobster...my dinner on Sunday night!

We also sailed one afternoon...it was awesome!!!
If you can go to Maine...do it...you won't regret it!

2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

It looks like a wonderful trip! I just got home and really wish that Keith had been able to join me for a few extra days.

Barb said...

Oh how much fun you are having, the pictures tell so much! Laurie you look wonderful, good to see these great shots of you and Steve! H/LY