Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Yesterday was such a gorgeous day here in Minneapolis. Steve and I literally dusted off our bikes and went for a ride! We rode to Uptown and had lunch at Old Chicago. We also started our Oktoberfest mini beer tour! Needless to say, we ate lunch out on the patio...perfect!!!

We headed back home and enjoyed the Minneapolis skyline as our motivation!!!

We worked up a thirst so we decided to stop at Town Hall Brewery and have a beer on their pation...this is the mural on the wall outside.

Here we are...well, the pic shouldn't be upside down but blogger is making me nuts today...flip your monitor and look at how cute we are! LOL

It was a great day!!! I hope you are enjoying your fall weather wherever you are!

3 comments:

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Ah - you guys are cute even upside-down! Sometimes the computer can just drive you nuts. Glad you had a fun day. Cheers! Evelyn

Barb said...

I love it Laurie, upside down or right side up, you are still a fun pair! Blogger must have been having issues, I struggled with mine yesterday too! Have a wonderful day, and don't stay away so long :>)!! H/LY

Mary Johnson said...

What trail did you take to Uptown? We've been enjoying the Cedar Lake Trail and going out to the lakes our last couple rides.