Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Special Quilt...

Our favorite bartender at Old Chicago in Roseville, MN is moving to Atlanta to be near her sister and her sister's family. Jess has such a warm and welcoming heart and we are truly going to miss her. When we got the news I told Steve, I'm going to make her a quilt! Jess LOVES Spiderman so I ordered some Spiderman fabric for the backing! Here is the backing with a large WoW fabric for signatures! That is Jess!
I used Old Chicago World Beer Tour tshirts from Steve's and my supply to make the top...the border fabric is beer mugs/steins on black background...PERFECT!!!
Jess and I with her quilt!
This is Jess opening her quilt...stupid blogger uploads the pics in the reverse order of choosing them! SO...you saw the gifting in reverse order!
Jess is gonna miss us and the feeling is mutual! GOOD LUCK JESS!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

THere's nothing better than walking in a favorite restaurant and having the bartender know you and take good care of you!! I bet she loved it!

Barb said...

What a wonderful surprise, I am sure she loves it! So like you Laurie, to do something so special! H/LY