Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Quilt for DH's Assistant

Well, I finally got it finished!!! This quilt was a product of Karen Combs' online class at Quilt University. It was called "Combing through your scraps" and I like the outcome! I sure hope that DH's executive assistant does too! I will give it to here tomorrow!

There were SOOOOOOOOOOO many pattern opportunities. I gave dh 4 options and he chose this one! Good job I think! ;o) (ignore DS's shoes there!) Here's a closeup of the quilting...just meandering feathers...fast and fun!!!!
And finally...the label. The first line is how my chat goes with Jo every time I call looking for Steve...I sure will miss her cuz she can always tell me where he is! LOL...I sure hope his new E.A. is as good!!!

On to the next project...
Hugs
Laurie

4 comments:

Laurie Ann said...

She will adore it!!!! Good job!

KnittySue said...

Great job...I love the setting...but then you always have such creative settings.
Come over and visit...I have great news on 2 posts today...
Tell DH CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB..
SueG

Hanne said...

What an absolutely lovely quilt! I really like that design.

Shelina said...

Thes is a gerat quilt. I really like the scrapiness of it. And the label is awesome! I should put more than a name and date on mine.