Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

College Graduate

Well, last Saturday was my birthday...but more importantly, our 3rd child, Kevin, graduated from college! Our one and only college grad and it was a super day! Don't we look happy???

Kev with Mandy...gosh I just LOVE this girl!

Kev, Miranda, and one of his roommates Riley!

Riley, Chewy, and Kev...gotta love these guys!

Last but not least...Kev at the NICEST dinner he's ever been at. He's gnawing on a prime rib bone even though I told him it was NOT the type of restaurant to do that in! LOL...he said, "Mom, I can't leave this meat on the bone!" OK...he got me on that one!
We had a super weekend! Congrats and love ya buddy!

1 comment:

Barb said...

CONGRATS to Kev...he will go great places!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY just a bit late, looked at my calendar this morning and realized I missed it...so sorry, but I honestly did think of you, and said to myself "OH NO I have missed wishing Laurie a Happy Birthday"...but here it is HAPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY! H/LY ~ U R the best!