Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

SAD...............

tomorrow my fridge and deck table/chairs will be gone. I have a few things to sell on Craig's List, then a week in Maui before moving back to MN. When we moved to KS, almost 8 years ago, I always said I wanted to go back "home" to MN...but HOME is KS now. I do not want to leave my kids...DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT want to leave my kids here...not to mention friends as well.

I AM SAD.....................................................

3 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

I'm sorry you're finding the move so difficult to make. Hopefully, you'll enjoy Minneapolis as much as I do.

KnittySue said...

When DD moved hours away from here and we didn't see each other but on holidays...I decided to goto see her once a month or 6 weeks and stay the weekend. It's just enough to keep me from being so heartsick....maybe that will help (we arrange the weekends ahead of time so we don't fill our schedules) it gives you something to look forward to and eases your heart missing them.
Give it a try and enjoy Maui

Barb said...

(((((HUGS))))) to you Laurie, I care that you are hurting! Visits are good, so hold that thought! I am sure once you are in MN you will grow to love it once again! Don't forget you have Quilt Odyssey at Hershey to look forward too ;>)!! Enjoy your trip to Maui, I know you WERE excited about that! H/LY