Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Girl's Night at the "K"

Tonight was "Girl's Night at the K"...Kaufman Stadium, home to the KC Royals. From left to right: me, Nancy, Denise, and Carla...What a BLAST!!! It was my bday celebration with the girls!

Even Sluggerrrrrrrrrrrr posed with me...aren't we cute?

There was a contest for "Fan of the Game"...I was one of 2 people to compete on the big screem

And the WINNER IS....................................................

YEP...ME! I got a $25 gift card to a local grocery store and coupons for some free bottles of marinade! YES!

FUN times before I move in about a month...*SIGH*

1 comment:

Barb said...

Oh my gosh, what a great time you must have had..WooooHooooo I can now claim to be a friend to a *star*...LOVE IT you look great! H/LY