Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Maui...

Here are a few pics from our trip to Maui with Steve's parents. It was a super trip...now to the task of moving...UGH...NOT NOT NOT happy about it but I want to be with Steve so it's what I have to do. I'll be out of commission for several days. Don't worry about me...just a change of location!

Steve and his dad took the SAME tshirt to be their "pool" shirt...UGH...

Steve and I in Maui

Steve, myself and his parents in Maui...


Steve and I at the Luau...

Our final sunset...GORGEOUS...

1 comment:

vonnie said...

Nice pictures of what looks to be a great family together-time!! And never to be forgotten as well!!
Best wishes with moving. Remember the famous phrase: "Keep calm and carry on!!"