Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Moving...

The moving van showed up today. Lots of boxes everywhere and there's still more to do. Tomorrow they will be back to HOPEFULLY finish up. I have a night planned with girlfriends and do NOT want to delay it. It will be fun but emotional! Delivery date of our stuff to MN will be this Saturday. Keep me in your prayers...this is rough...tomorrow, 6/18 is our 27th anniversary and we'll be apart for the first time EVER...not fun...

2 comments:

Barb said...

(((((HUGS)))) to you Laurie! I know it is emotional, but you can do it...FOCUS ~ being with Steve, no more long distance loneliness! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you both! Enjoy your evening with friends, forget about the boxes for a few hours! You make friends easily, you keep friends forever... remember Laurie...CA, PA, and many more states have your special friends! PA friends hoping for July!

Mary Johnson said...

I hope the move went smoothly....