Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Crockpot Blog

This is a wonderful blog. If you haven't visited Stephanie's blog, RUN over there now! She has it set up to be very user friendly and her search engine is fabulous. Her 2nd book is out now and I just received it yesterday via UPS. I also was given her first book for Christmas as well.

If you are a working person and want hot, healthy, and delicious meals waiting for you when you get home from work...these cookbooks and/or the blog are for you! I even bought 2 of my kids crockpots and the first book for Christmas. I sure hope they use them!

Here is our family pic from Christmas this year. We had a great time and were able to see both sides of our family. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Thanks Laurie, I will need to follow thru with your suggestion, crockpot meals are high on my list! Love the family picture, I hope your Christmas was wonderful, and Happy New Year to you and your family! By the way you look great! H/LY