Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, December 06, 2010

Please keep my daughter Sarah's boyfriend PJ and his family in your prayers. His mom passed away yesterday morning of advanced colon cancer. It was found only about 4 weeks ago and she was hospitalized the day before thanksgiving for severe dehydration. On Friday night this past week, Sarah called and said that the cancer was everywhere and there was nothing they could do and that she had maybe 6 weeks to life. Diane (PJ's mom) went home on Saturday. Sunday morning she was unresponsive and taken back to the hospital. She died around 11:30 am yesterday.

We had plans for the 2 families to meet this weekend in St. Louis at the Blues hockey game. PJ still wants those plans to take place, as he said to me this morning, "I want to keep life normal and it'll be a good distraction.". I changed my flight to Wed. so I am there for the wake and funeral (Wed/Thurs). This was a shock and went very quickly. We know what it's like to lose our mom and my heart is heavy for the Hubert family right now.

Please keep them in your prayers

2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

That's so sad. Have a safe journey, I'm sure it will be comforting to have you there.

Barb said...

Prayers being said, always so sad to watch loved ones struggle, especially during the holidays. Today is the anniversary of losing my Mom to Cancer some years ago...again I am praying for "PJ" and family, also Sarah! H/LY