Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Some pictures from St. Louis weekend

We managed to get through PJ's mom's funeral. Sarah and PJ were exhausted but we salvaged the weekend and had fun at the St. Louis Blues hockey game on Saturday night! Here are Steve and I in the box.
3 of the kids...Dan, Joe, and Sarah...Kevin had to work and didn't make it. ;-(
Post game spirits...I hate whiskey and these 3 made me go "ICK"! LOL
Dan and PJ being silly with the menu!
Love this pic of Sarah and PJ!!!
Now it's time to finish up loose ends for Christmas. I hope the weather holds out so my kids can make it to MN!!!

No comments: