Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, November 25, 2005

Wine Consultant Quilt



This quilt just came off the longarm! Now to trim/label/bind it! I made this as a gift for our wine consultant. My DH and I belong to a wine club that the wines are not available retail! Sheesh...you guys must think we're drunks! LOL...but we're not! We just enjoy a good beer and a nice glass of wine! Anywho, our wine consultant will get her Christmas gift this Sunday! I am excited to present it to her! I just KNOW she'll love it and be so surprised!

You know, your family members expect a quilt...but people like our wine consultant...well heck, she doesn't even know that I quilt! Those are the fun gifts to give!!!

1 comment:

Granny said...

Laurie, it looks great! I know she'll love it and you're right . . it is fun to give quilts to people who don't expect them and especially to those who appreciate them!

Judy L.