Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Wine Consultant Quilt...it was a HIT!!!





































Here are pics of the quilt I gave my DH's and my wine consultant! Lori LOVED it and couldn't wait to show her DH and lots of other people! I think she loved the label as much as she did the quilt! The company is PRP...notice the label!!! This is why I LOVE to quilt!!!

4 comments:

Granny said...

Now . . how did you do that label? Looks like she is thrilled but I knew she would be. Very thoughtful of you!

Judy L.

Laurie said...

Judy,
I have CorelDraw and found the graphic. Then I edited it and added the PRP...printed it on "Printed Treasures" treated fabric, put the border on it...and VOILA!!! A label to die for! LOL
Laurie

The Calico Cat said...

Love it! I had a nice Israeli wine with my turkey "Golan Muscato" (I like sweet wines...) Especailly Eis Wines - I'd love to get to the Eis Wine festival....

Laurie said...

Eis Wines are TO DIE for. We bought a bottle 2 yrs ago and saved it for my dh's 50th bday this past May. We ordered another at the tasting on Sunday! I think we'll save that one for our 25th wedding celebration in Hawaii in June of '07!! I can't wait til my 50th bday for another bottle of Eis Wine! That would mean waiting til 2-10!! *VBG*
Laurie