Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Just need to do borders!!!

Well, I didn't get to quilt as long as I wanted to today, but I sure got A LOT done!!! All that is left are the borders. I have to figure out if I have enough fabric for an inner border. I want to do a red border and then finish it off with the paisley! I thought this might get too "Christmassy" but the red and green are deep enough that it's fine!

Thanks for all the compliments on the small section I showed. Unfortunately, the piecing isn't PERFECT! LOL...photography is very forgiving!

Our trip to IL to watch DS play soccer was fun. The team won 2-1 in OT and Kevin had the assist on the game winning goal!!! They are still undefeated! Kevin has a sore muscle and might sit out Wednesday's game. If he does, I will stay home and QUILT this monster. I know he hates to sit out, but I kinda hope he does cuz I know I'll get this quilt ready for binding for my weekend trip with sisters and soccer!

Hugs
Laurie

4 comments:

Silverthimble said...

This quilt is beautiful--even if you think your piecing is not perfect. We are hardest on ourselves.

Mary Johnson said...

It looks great - I can't believe you got all the blocks done and I don't think it looks Christmasy. I love red and green quilts.

Anonymous said...

Paisley sounds nice...

Anonymous said...

I love paisley fabrics! This quilt is a beauty. I love the simple design.