Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Not a lot going on

I have had this post written for a few days but forgot to post it. I have been deactivated on Stash Quilts because of my lack of posting. Fair enough...

I haven't posted in a long time cuz nothing quilty is going on. Life is hectic here. I did a quilt for a project that ended up not being needed. Now I am working on a quilt for our bed. I am anxious to get it done.

I am spending a lot of time on the road to see my son play college soccer, as well as watching my youngest son play his final year of HS soccer. I just LOVE this part of my life. It will be coming to end before I know it!!

I am not sure if blogging is something I want to, or have the time to continue doing. I think of you all often and continue to read your blogs.

Hugs
Laurie

4 comments:

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

You have some wonderful family and scenic photos up! It looks like you have had a busy summer and that you are enjoying time with your family. That is sooo important! You might want to continue to blog and print out your entries to become part of a written journal - that is what I do! I also write seperate entries to include which I don't post on the internet AND add digital scrapbook pages of still more photos! Time is fleeting and these are, indeed, precious days with your kids! Enjoy them!

Cheers!

Evelyn

Mary Johnson said...

I also use my blog as a journal and print out the entries. When things are busy it is hard to make time to blog and my posts are not always about quilting either but I do like having a record of my days.

With bloglines we can still find you even if you don't post often enough for Stash Quilts so think about keeping the blog and just posting when it works for you.

Gail said...

Mary is right about bloglines making things easier. Please post when it works for you, we'll still find you.

Shelina said...

Hi Laurie, I hope you didn't take being deactivated personally. You only get so much time in your life, and only you can prioritize it the way you want.
So if you would rather live life than blog, it is your perogative. Although I do have to say that sometimes I do interesting things and finish quilts just so I have something to blog about.
And as the others said, you are on the blogline, so whether or not you are in stash quilts, I'll still come and visit.