Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

ACAPULCO HERE WE COME!!!

I can hardly wait...tomorrow DH and I leave to MN. We'll do a little shopping at Mall of America and have dinner at our favorite restaurant, Twin City Grill. Then on Saturday morning, very early, we'll fly to Acapulco for a week!!! This trip is our Christmas gift to each other!!! WOOHOO!!!


Hugs
Laurie

3 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

Acupulco by way of Minnesota? That's an unusual travel plan! It's been REALLY cold here and some sunshine sounds nice. Keith has been looking at Hawaii or Mexico for March but we'll see if we actually get anywhere - sometimes all we do is plan vacations!

Gail said...

Have a great time- hope the weather will improve for your return.

Shelina said...

I hope you have an excellent time!