Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Acapulco ROCKED!!

We had a SUPER time in Acapulco. The weather was fantastic...85 and sunny every single day! Clouds were a rarity! It was just a very relaxing time! Here are a few pics from our trip. DH and I outside of Hard Rock Cafe.
This is DH and I on Valentine's Day. Our server, David took the pic. We had an AWESOME dinner for 2 that night...some excellent Mexican wine as well!
This was a rock, naturally made, that was on an island that we saw on a Lagoon tour. Look closely, it looks like an ape's head!
This is a picture of one of the MANY gorgeous sunsets we saw. This was our last night there and we walked the beach.
And lastly, me with one of the clif divers...don't I look HAPPY??? DH needs to learn how to keep his fingers out of the important pictures!!!
DH loved Mexico and agreed that we can go again! WOOHOO!!! I can hardly wait to start planning that trip!!!

Hugs
Laurie

1 comment:

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Great to see some fun, happy photos from your trip!!! Sounds and looks like a wonderful time.

Cheers!

Evelyn