Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday's FUN!

I had to play with fabric and wanted something FAST! I just LOVE this pattern, "Just Can't Cut It" by www.allwashedupquilts.com . It goes together VERY quickly and is made for large prints that you just cannot cut into little pieces. I think from start to finish, including pressing fabrics, cutting it out, and stitching it, it took me about 6 hours. Now that is FAST!!! Have a great night and enjoy the Oscars if you are watching!

Hugs

Laurie




3 comments:

Gail said...

What a great pattern, thanks for telling us about it-your fabrics work so well in it!

Linda C said...

Good to have you back from your lovely trip---I am running behind a bit again, can you tell?

And what a pretty quilt--the colors are so saturated and jewel like!

Shelina said...

This is a beautiful quilt Laurie. I'm trying to get away from the fact that quilts need a background fabric. All of your fabric are star players here.
Glad you had a good time in Acapulco.