Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Today is a better day!


Thank goodness the sun rises and a new day dawns! Yesterday was just one of those days that one would rather sleep through. I was angry at the DH, the oldest 2 kids need to REFOCUS and figure out how to get their lives on track, little stuff built up...but all is well! (except for those oldest 2...but moms always worry!!!)

Thanks for the well wishes! I needed to vent and decided to blog!

Have a great day!
Hugs
Laurie

4 comments:

Patti said...

So glad to hear things are better. Husbands and kids can certainly drive one nuts at times. Thank goodness we have our quilting to keep us sane - and our online quilting buddies.

Shelina said...

So glad things are better today. I find that when I get crabby like that, taking a vitamin pill and getting some rest helps me to see things in a better perspective.

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Hooray for new days.

Cheers!
Evelyn

Marlublu said...

I know what you're talking about sister. I feel like I'm the only one who worries in my family and sometimes it gets tireing and yet I can't stop worrying about my grown kids. And yes, thank goodness for this mind saving quilting.LOL!