Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Life...


Sometimes life sucks. Answers that you want aren't there. People you want to respond and treat you with respect don't. The ones you love don't act like they love you back. People who you thought were your friends aren't. Sometimes we don't even live up to our own expectations. I guess it's just LIFE...it is what it is...but sometimes it SUCKS. I think I'll get some sleep...

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

{{{{Laurie}}}} We love you here! I hope you get a good night's sleep and tomorrow is a better day!

Mary Johnson said...

Laurie, you must have had a really bad day - I hope that tomorrow looks better.

Gail said...

Sound like you have had a miserable day. I call them my 'eat worms' days when I have them. Hope tomorrow you get to eat plenty of 'chocolate', come and vent here some more if you need to.

Saska said...

So sorry you're having problems. Here's hoping things get better and those around you straighten up!

The Calico Cat said...

Oy, hope it gets better! Is your sewing machine still your friend? may be time to set up a play date!

Patti said...

Oh dear! I don't know what brought this on but I sure hope tomorrow is a better day. Sending lots of quilty hugs and positive thoughts your way!