Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

A new handbag for me!!!

Here is what I got done today. I had some money left on a gift card from Joann's and wanted to make a handbag out of this Amy Butler fabric. The pattern is b y Lazy Girl Designs. I need to purchase a button for the flap as decoration. But I liked how it turned out.


LazyGirl Designs are so easy to follow and they are very neat!!!


This is the front...the flap needs a brown button!
Here is the back...not too much different than the front...just a little less flap showing!
Here is the inside...the lining matches the fabric for the flap.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Hugs,
Laurie

3 comments:

Shelina said...

This is a cute purse. I hardly ever carry a purse, but this is certainly tempting me to make one.

Lazy Girl said...

Hi Laurie,

Your Gracie Handbag is fabulous! I think it turned out beautifully.

Great job!

Joan Hawley
Lazy Girl Designs
http://www.lazygirldesigns.com/blog

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Your bag is great! I have a few bags up my sleeve that I want to make too. Now you are making me want to check out Lazy Girl designs!!! Sometimes after finishing a quilt I just don't want to quilt - and I make bags and PJ's, sachets, knit mittens - a few small, fun projects thrown in along the way!

Cheers!

Evelyn