Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, January 12, 2007

Winter weather...

Well, it's definitely WINTER-like here. Sleet stuff though...not the pretty stuff S*N*O*W. DH called and he rear ended a pickup truck. The truck came to a sudden stop and dh was on ice. There was nothing he could do. The truck is fine but DH's car is wrinkled in the hood area. I'm not sure what the car looks like since traffic is moving at 15 MPH on the hiway so DH will be awhile getting home. It looks like a night for movies and snuggling. If this weather is affecting your town...be smart and stay home!

Hugs

Laurie

PS...this winter scene would bring a HUGE smile to my face!



2 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

Laurie, I hope everyone was OK! That is the very reason I'm not driving tomorrow. I just don't know how to drive in snow and ice and if I wasn't in an accident I'd probably cause someone else to have one.

Shelina said...

That's why I don't like winter. It's pretty, and I can even tolerate a reasonable amount of cold, but the driving is awful. So glad that everybody was okay, and the car is driveable, so you can get your DH back.