Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, January 01, 2007

Urban Sprawl! LOL

This section of the 'hood gave me headaches! UGH...I have been working on these for about 6 hours or so but I continued on and conquered the headaches! LOL...only one more set to go and then I can assemble it! I'm really liking this! It's a happy quilt! Now to relax!


4 comments:

Laurie Ann said...

This quilt is really looking fantastic! Can't wait to see the layout.

Glad a fondue tragedy was averted! :)

The Calico Cat said...

Love it - what a great title! Awesome fabrics - really looks messy like most "urban sprawl."

Mary Johnson said...

This is really cute - is it from a pattern because I can't believe I haven't see it before. I love the wonky geese and now the pinwheels in this set. It's going to be a bright cheery quilt!

Linda C said...

Great name! What fun colors and blocks.

Love the graphic about great women--thank heavens catastrophe was averted. Your son has a good head on his shoulders, no doubt a tribute to his folks.