Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Just not a lot going on...

I haven't posted in awhile. There's not much going on. I haven't been in a quilty mood since I finished the house quilt top. I'd like to get it quilted and bound and hung up...but the mood isn't there!

I've been watching my food intake the past week and have lost almost 5LBS...so that is GREAT news. I want to lose at least 6 more before Acapulco in February. I CAN DO IT!!!

The kids and dh are fine. I'm waiting to hear if my oldest got a management job at Boston Market. He REALLY REALLY needs this job. The place he managed before closed before Christmas. He has bills to pay. Honestly, I don't think he's been hitting the pavement that hard looking for a new job though. He's not the most self-motivated person in the world.

DH is interviewing for a job here in KC that he REALLY REALLY wants. I hope he gets it. He's such a talented and smart man. He's always looking for challenges in his job. This one would definitely provide that for him.

That's about it I guess. Just wanted to check in!

Have a great weekend everyone.
Hugs
Laurie

1 comment:

Shelina said...

Good luck on the weight loss and hope the job situation works out for your son and your dh.