Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

I just COULD NOT wait!!!

I just HAD to see how these 2 new projects that I bought in Iowa were going to turn out! I think I am going to LOVE both of them!!! Especially the dot houses...that quilt is going to scream at people and be so lively! WOOHOO!!!



My dh and I are off to a wake and then dinner with our son. I hate wakes but it's just something that has to be done.

Have a great Sunday...what's left of it anyway. I'm going to go outside and read for a bit before we leave. Tomorrow is supposed to be much cooler outside so I will sew then!

Hugs
Laurie

6 comments:

Melzie said...

I love the house :) I am so wanting to make houses sometime soon. xoxo melzie

Gail said...

The log cabins are so daity, and the house blows my mind- its great, and not fabrics that I would ever thought to have chosen!

Mary Johnson said...

That house is so cute and the log cabin blocks look great too.

I'm moving to Minneapolis - at this point our plan is to live downtown. We'd intially thought we'd buy something but now we're leaning toward renting so we'll see.

Patti said...

I don't blame you - love the dot house!

Nancy said...

I love that house. That's going to be one really fun quilt!

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Are you SURE that the SAME quilter made both those blocks, LOL! They are soooo different from each other - love them both! Good to see that you are sewing!!!

Cheers!

Evelyn