Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Monday, October 09, 2006

I think I've found my groove!!!


Thanks to several of you who suggested using my blog as a journal...I not only found my blogging groove again, but more importantly...MY QUILTING GROOVE!!! It's exciting to be at the sewing machine again and doing some piecing!!! I think my trip with my sisters helped as well...new fabrics and new projects!!! ;-D

Here are a couple of pictures of the King Size BEAST on our bed. I put the flannel sheets on as well as the winter blanket. It's supposed to get chilly around here!

Have a great day! I'm off to quilt!!!
Hugs
Laurie

5 comments:

quiltpixie said...

glad you've found something that works for you :-)

Melzie said...

I joined a new little quilt blog ring that doesnt have to only be about quilting. stop by my blog and find the link in my sidebar if you want :) xoxo melzie

Gail said...

Love the quilt, glad you are finding a system to work for you.

Patti said...

Perfect Laurie! I think many of us use our blogs for a quilting journal - I know I do. And I'm motivated to make progress so I have something to write about. We are so glad to have you back, and so glad you've found your quilting groove once again!

Nancy said...

I think I'm finding my groove again too. And it was a new fabric/project that gave me my kick I needed. That and my new motto of "No hurries, No worries." Meaning I'll do whatever makes me happy at the moment and take my time and be content with what I'm able to do rather than what I think I should be doing.

It's really good to see you back to blogging again. I missed you while you were gone. :-)