Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Senior Night

Tonight marked the end of our time with HS regular season soccer. Our youngest, Dan, had his final regular season home game and it was the night when the Seniors and their parents are honored. I just LOVE this night!!! The seniors want to win the game badly and the parents are just honored to be on the field before the game and being able to be very proud of their son!!

Unfortunately, the stupid coach managed to coach very poorly and we lost 2-1. We managed to salvage the night and have fun afterwards with pizza, gatorade, cake and fun stories about the seniors!

Here is a pic of myself, Dan, and Steve! It's not very clear because my dd took it from the stands. It still works though!

Hope you are all doing well!
Hugs
Laurie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

:) It's a nice picture.

Hugs,
Melinda

Carolyn said...

What a great picture! It's such a thrill to be out there on senior night...we did it with our son who played high school football. His senior year (he's now a sophomore in college) they went undefeated and won the state championship in their division. It was such a thrill to be out there on the field with that team and with out son! Congratulations...it's a memory that will warm you in years to come!

Carolyn said...

That's "with OUR son"...guess I should have used spell check! :o)

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Sounds like you had fun despite the final score. It is nice that your kids have such a big FANS in their family!

Cheers!

Evelyn