Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Margaritas anyone???

I swear...kids never cease to amaze me. The place of business (Moe's) that my boys (all 3 of them) worked at went out of business and closed its doors on Saturday. The employees were paid to move stuff out of the store and onto a truck. This event turned into a "reunion" of sorts because the employees just couldn't say good bye to each other, which is very neat!!! SO...after cleaning stuff out, they drove to the other Moe's about 15 miles from here and had dinner! GO FIGURE!!! Then they ended up here for a few hours before heading to midnight bowling. They had a blast and it was neat to see.

NOW...here is where it gets interesting. My dh and I went to a wine tasting and dinner Saturday night. We left an empty house and came home to a wild time! BUT...when I came in from the garage (the view this pic is taken from) I was NOT a happy mom. IN FACT, one could say I was PISSED! THIS MONTROSITY of a margarita machine was on MY kitchen cupboard! KEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! He came upstairs and said, "Yes mother?" ARGH!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS THING I asked and why is it here? LOL...he bought it for $20. THEN...I said it is NOT staying here and he said it's going back to school with me. I said on an AIRPLANE??? He said no, someone would drive it back. OMG...I thought he was smarter than that! It takes 20 amp wiring and his old school is NOT going to have that...they don't even have CABLE at his college!

Well...the next day I saw Margarita mix and off we went! LOL...here they are getting it ready! DOn't they look proud?
It's WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now for the good stuff!!!
The empty tequila bottle and more mix! NO...they didn't drink any of it...they are just acting! BUT...this is what I live with EVERY day that the college boy is home!!! And YES...I LOVE IT!!!
Hugs
Laurie

2 comments:

KnittySue said...

OH the fun of it! It beats an empty house that's just too quiet. Happy Holidays to you and yours and I do like what you've done with your site...why did you change it? I'm always changing something on mine it seems...
SueG

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Ha, ha - too funny! Of course - that machine is just perfect for college boys!

Cheers!

Evelyn