Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Another neighborhood complete!!

I got another set of houses done. I did misspeak in the previous post though. I thought I had 30 houses to do...YIKES...but I only have 10 more to go! WOOHOO!!! I think I am going to call this quilt "Funky Town"!!! Whaddya think? ;o)
Hugs
Laurie
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
PS(unfortunately, one color is showing as red but it is really a hot fuschia pink!!)

5 comments:

KnittySue said...

Pretty Cool Laurie, Funky Town is a great name. You'll show us when your done right.........
Take Care SueG

Patti said...

Terrific! Love the name. Great fabrics!

Gail said...

Oh my goodness- that quilt is way to much fun to look at! You really found some great polka dots for this project. Can't wait to see it combined with the wonky trees.

Kim West said...

very nice houses!

The Calico Cat said...

Funky town works too - but I'd vote for urban sprawl...