Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Thank goodness it's over!!

We had a great Christmas, as usual! We went to MN for 2 days and then drove home on Christmas day for our celebration with the kids. My DH takes this week off and that is always nice. Unfortunately, the restaurant where I work at 2 days/week was very short staffed and the mgr. talked me into working a bit. UGH...I said only short shifts though so it's not too bad. But I have to work Saturday evening for a few hours...that will be strange!

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas! Now to put everything away!!!

Hugs
Laurie

1 comment:

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Gosh, I hope you had good weather for all the driving! Some people were really hammered with storms.

Cheers!

Evelyn