Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Saturday, December 02, 2006

One down...3 to go!

FINALLY...blogger is cooperating!!!

4 girlfriends and I get together and have lunch while exchanging Christmas gifts. I wanted to make them something that represents my talents with something they LOVE to do! I decided to make pillows. I appliqued the trees onto the background, bordered it, and then found buttons at Joann's that depict something that my girlfriend loves to do. I only have one completely done.

This one is for Carla...she LOVES to shop!!! LOL...so here is the first one done...Now to finish the other 3!!!



Also, here are pics of our winter wonderland from the snow on Thursday. I couldn't post them yesterday because I didn't have the toolbar on my dashboard. It's here now! Enjoy!



Hugs,
Laurie

2 comments:

Hanne said...

Your Christmas cushion is very nice :-)

Shelina said...

Your pillow is so cute. What a nice, personalized way to honor your friends. I am sure your friends will love them.
I think I would have had a hard time making a metallica tshirt quilt too.
So glad we don't have snow like that over here. Temperatures are back up to the 50s! It's like spring! But knowing how things are like around here, it will go from 55 to -3 in one day.