Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

ALOHA!!!

Polynesian dance show, Kauai, Hawaii

Tomorrow will be spent running around doing last minute stuff preparing for our 25th Anniversary Honeymoon to Hawaii!!! We leave on Friday and spend a week on Oahu before leaving to Kauai for 4 days! I AM PUMPED!!!!! Look for pics when I get back!
Hugs
Laurie

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun! :)

Hugs,
Melinda

Nancy said...

Have a wonderful time!

Mary Johnson said...

I hope you have as much fun as we did when we went in April. Enjoy yourself!

Maya Madhavan said...

Have a great time!
We loved Kauai - we went last December.

Unknown said...

I almost forgot.... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Deborah Levy said...

Have a wonderful trip. Thanks for the welcome.

Shelina said...

By the time you read this, you will probably be back. Or else maybe you will have found a way to get internet connection in Hawaii. I hope you are having a wonderful time looking at beaches and maybe some Hawaiian quilts.