Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Friday, June 08, 2007

Prayers please

My sister called this afternoon. Her son and his wife are expecting their first baby on Halloween. They had an ultrasound yesterday and the baby's intestines are outside the abdominal cavity. When the baby is born, via
C-section, it will be put into a plastic bag up to its neck and taken to ICU. After 5-7 days it will have surgery to put the intestines back where the belong. The problem: we don't know what other issues this child might have.

My nephew's wife had trouble conceiving...so this is a very high risk pregnancy now. Please pray that all goes well and the little one is healthy. It is trying times for all of us.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Prayers are being lifted for the little one and his/her entire family. Please keep us posted as the pregnancy progresses. I'm a member of a national prayer organization...may I give their names to the prayer warriors of the group?

Gail said...

Of course, they are said and will continue to be said- keep us advised, please.

Carolyn said...

Hi Laurie,
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I've sent in their names to my national organization. Please keep us posted! You don't have an email address specified for your account, so I couldn't reply to you directly. sorry!