Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hawaii was AWESOME!!!!

Here we are on the airplane in Minneapolis having a Mai Tai in first class before the long flight to Honolulu!!!!! Do we look excited????!!! First class was the way to go! Gosh it was worth it!!!

This was a picture of us with our leis on. They smelled sooooooo good!!! We were tired...the trip was a bit over 8 hours and very uneventful!!

Our first sunset in Hawaii!!! This was taken on a sunset cruise on a sailboat. It was the first time I had ever sailed and it was AWESOME!!!!!

Another gorgeous sunset! The colors are orange, golden, and purple there...not much red at all! STUNNING!!!!!

And here is DH and myself on our 25th wedding anniversary!!! I need to take a picture of the new wedding ring he gave me. It is STUNNING and I just LOVE it!!!!!


We loved Hawaii so much that we bought another week with Marriott Timeshare (we already own 2 weeks in Palm Desert). We bought an ocean view that we can use every other year. We just LOVE Marriott timeshares and highly recommend them to anyone considering a timeshare purchase. Marriott does it RIGHT!!!

Adjusting to the time change back home is rought. I had about 2 hours sleep in 38 hours or so. It was well worth it though!! I highly recommend Hawaii to anyone!!!

4 comments:

Linda C said...

Laurie, Happy Anniversary to you and your sweetheart. What a wonderful place to spend your milestone date. You two look so happy.

Mary Johnson said...

I agree - first class was definitely the way to go and we also saw beautiful sunsets EVERY night we were there.

KnittySue said...

Some day I hope to get there, I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time...I'm hoping on our 30th that would be in 3 years. Hope you share more pictures and one of that new ring...Take Care

Gail said...

Hawaii is one of those places that I would really like to visit. Sounds like you had a wonderful time with your wonderful guy. Congratulations.