Don't Be Shy!

I am glad you stopped by my blog! I'd like to get to know more about you! I enjoy each and every comment left on my blog! If you're new, please introduce yourself! Comments are welcomed!!

Sunday, June 03, 2007

MAJOR MELTDOWN

I had a major meltdown today. The kids and dh and I celebrated father's day since we will be in Hawaii on Father's Day. My meltdown was this...I have gained back about 25 of the 45 lbs that I lost 2 years ago. I wanted to be in kick ass shape for DH's and my trip to Hawaii for our 25th....needless to say, I am NOT. I am sooooooooooo fortunate to be married to a man who loves me unconditionally. TOTALLY UNCONDITIONALLY!!! Here is our plan:

1. I will work out 5+ days/week again
2. I will stop consuming alcohol every day
3. Dh and I will walk every night
4. I go back to weight watchers
5. I will weigh my food again

I CAN DO THIS...I CAN BE HAPPY...I CAN BE HEALTHY...I CAN LOOK GREAT...I CAN DO THIS...I CAN DO THIS...I CAN DO THIS...

sorry...just needed to vent...oh wait...this is my blog...i can vent if i want! LOL

Laurie

3 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

I am soooo with you! (I don't know when or how it happened, but quite a few items of clothing no longer fit...)

On the more happy side, to day for lunch I had a banana, 1/2 baked potato plain, 1/2 sweet potato plain, & a baked fish sandwich... I have a celery snack waiting...

Hopefully dinner is as healthy... (or better yet, the time between getting home at 3:45 & dinner at 7:00)

Saska said...

Sounds like a good plan to me. I think we could all stand to be on a little more healthy routine.

Cher said...

YES, YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I also am hitting the gym five mornings...5:30 am is a killer, but, know that you have company in this situation-Laurie! I believe you can do it!